Over the last 30 years, Leonarda has taught classes & workshops across Canada and the United States in every type of venue from yoga studios to university campuses. She also taught in the Bahamas at a Deaf Yoga Retreat organized by Sarada Devi (Dorothy Smith).
She has taught yoga classes, workshops and retreats at the following conferences:
- Canadian Deaf Women’s Conference (CDWC), Vancouver, BC – 2007
- Deaf Canadian Conference (DCC), Calgary, AB – 2008
- Deaf Canadian Conference (DCC), Vancouver, BC – 2010
- DYT Deaf Girl Power Yoga Class – 2010
- Yogo24 Campaign (offered to Deaf children) – 2008
Apart from her Yoga PAH! activities, Leonarda has also taught yoga workshops and classes for teachers, teens in schools, visual language interpreters in the corporate setting, ‘Mamatoto Yoga’ (mom & baby), Kids Yoga, Prenatal Yoga and Power Yoga. She offers private and corporate yoga classes.